5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him 01/24/12
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it always seems like shopping for men is a difficult task , but its nice to pamper our men and show them just as much love as we girls receive on this special day. So here are 5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him.
- Some men are simple to please, so find out exactly what he wants or needs, it could be as easy as a new controller, a video game to play, a DVD, a jersey or anything sports related, etc…(Don’t ask him just investigate yourself)
- If your low on funds be crafty, make your own home baked goodies like cookies or cupcakes decorating them for the occasion, also personalized CDs. Maybe plan a picnic trip or if its to cold take him out to the movies.
- Its always nice to receive personalized gifts that are engraved and custom made, it makes it feel like it was planned weeks in advance and it wasn’t a last minute scramble for a gift thing. Gifts For You Now has great ideas from custom picture frames, mugs, pillows etc, you can also receive a 15% discount using the code VDAYP15.
- If you want a more romantic feel, you could definitely book a weekend away, maybe somewhere he would love to go or try activities. Maybe try a helicopter ride, an air balloon ride (We have a lot of those here in Florida) or possibly purchase tickets to a concert he may want to go to.
- Lastly, dress up in nice lingerie for him to enjoy, no man would disagree with this idea.
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!